The newest version of our Chrome extension is now available!
We’ve resolved a lot of the bugs and issues in our Chrome extension. Let’s take a look!
- All notifications from a project (i.e. resolved issues, new errors, and new Warnings) will be shown in the top three notifications.
- You can open a Testomato project directly from notifications using the link: “Open…in Testomato.”
- Any notifications that are older than 12 hours will be automatically deleted so you receive up-to-date information.
- New data download interval is now set at 60 seconds.
- All notifications are marked with the same priority so you’re notified about all new issues.
- Notifications are now deleted immediately after they are shown in Chrome.
Our Chrome extension is now public and open-sourced! Take a look at the full code on Github, here.
What’s up next?
These updates are just the beginning! We’re planning more new features that we hope will be very helpful.
Some of our upcoming changes will include:
- Showing the time since status notifications were created in Testomato.
- A new option page for basic settings.
- Adding a current page from a matching domain as a test.
Have more ideas for ways we can improve our extension?
As always, we’d love to hear what you think of our latest updates! Please share your suggestions with us: email@example.com.