[guest post by Alastair Brian]
Last week, Brian discussed keyword suggestion tools and Google Analytics. This week, Brian offers some alternatives that can help target specific market areas and can help you optimize your online advertising.
Ubersuggest is one of the simplest online tools for helping marketers and business owners to find relevant search terms for their website. All you need to do is enter a search term that generally comes into your mind for the business you do or intend to do, select a source like a web, image, shopping, etc. and select the language/region you want to search for. In return, this tool will come up with all the possible word combinations that can help you to target a larger audience, enter the competitive market and craft some amazing posts for user engagement.
- Free to use – no need to even register for an account
- Alphabetical order of keywords makes it easy to review the huge list in segments
- Filter the results for a specific alphabet or number
- View the list in a word file or download in a CSV format
The free version of this tool allows users to search for 30 keywords and have the insights without signing up for a premium plan. This simple tool only requires you to enter a word or phrase associated with the nature of your business and will bring forward ideas that may prove helpful for your bloggers and content marketers to develop amazing blogs that are proven in converting visitors into customers. Unfortunalty, top ecommerce softwares e.g PrestaShop don’t have blog option available by default. For this case, FME PrestaShop addon for blog provide you the best opportunity to start a catchy blog on your store and use the keyword optimization tools to get best results.
- Ability to customize the keyword results’ page
- Search filters can be used to skip a suggestion that contains an unwanted term
- The list of suggestions can be viewed online or downloaded in a CSV file format
- By nichefying results, you can get results for a specific niche
7. SEO book
It needs a quick registration to use SEO Book. Get registered for a complete dose of finding the volume of the keywords with respect to a territory. It enables you to search volume for both Google and Bing. The additional information like the CPC, cost and monthly volume can help you select keywords from a long list.
- The keyword suggestions can be imported in a CSV file format
- Lots of other SEO tools are included
- Valuable keywords metrics are shown free of cost
Keyword planning is given the importance of building blocks for an online business. A website is searched against a set of keywords which are decided upon the search volume and lots of other aspects. The above tools are quite useful in taking forth the important data to let you decide the converting and demanding search terms for maximizing online exposure of your website.
Come back next week for Part II – In the meantime, share your thoughts by commenting here or sending us a message via Twitter @testomato.com