Yep, we’re making moves. Testomato is proud to announce that we’ve officially launched our new website.
Leaving beta was a really exciting achievement for us, and we felt the next step for us was to revamp our old website. It seemed natural to create a fresh new face to match our public version!
Our team has been working on this update for you, and after a lot of brainstorming, hard work, coffee, and laughs – we’re excited to unveil our new and improved look.
So, what’s new?
Before we got started, we had a few goals in mind for our new website. The team felt that it needed to be easier to navigate for our users, and more importantly, we wanted to make sure our users had a chance to get to know us better. Keeping that in mind, everything has been designed to highlight and clearly explain what Testomato does and how it can help you.
- Our Homepage still has both our Testomato tutorial (now housed in the laptop at the top of the page) and the chance to test your website’s URL (just click: “Check your website now”). We’ve also added a brief overview to help you understand what our service does in a faster and simpler way!
- Features Tour: Now, you can take a quick tour of the features we’re so proud of and find out how Testomato can help make your job easier.
- Pricing Plans: We’ve created a selection of new packages to fit the needs of different customers. Our plans are designed for you (and so is the pricing). You’ll be happy to hear that we’ve kept around a FREE plan, the Green Tomato plan. We know that not everything in life has a price, and the value of our service should be available to everyone!
- Free trial: And for those of you interested in checking out one of our paid packages, you can do it for FREE! Once you’ve registered with us, you’ll be automatically signed up for our free 45-day trial.This means, you can try out all the perks of our unlimited Ripe N’Ready plan at no extra cost to you or your business.
- NEW Logo: You’ll also notice that we’ve given our logo a makeover too! Our updated, sleeker Testomato will now represent us on our website, blog, and across all of our social accounts.
We hope you enjoy the new website as much as we do and would love to hear what you think of it. Don’t be shy! Your input is incredibly important. After all, we can only get better if you tell us what we’re doing right and what we can do better.