Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s the change log for our last release:
- UI tweaks: simplified design of in-app buttons throughout workflow (e.g. test creation, add test, form selection, etc.).
- API parameters definition was fixed on our Help Docs.
- Fixed bug of displayed text in Reports.
- Problem with links in in-app reports, which caused them not to show the correct timeframe, has been solved.
- Email report subject lines have been changed.
- Website homepage has been changed for second round of A/B testing.
- Updated crawler with improved parsing of HTTP headers.