We share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest releases:
- You can now create Groups of checks and apply Multiple Rules to them.
- Create multiple checks at the same time.
- HTTP status checks are now merged into new Rules, allowing you to configure negative checks or check them using regular expressions.
- New option in Project Settings: Select a different user agent.
- You can now use Github, Facebook, or Google to login into your Testomato account.
- Page checks are now run from a second location if the first location fails to prevent false positives.
- Testomato now detects Symfony debug output.
- Improved project creation when adding a new project to your account.