Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest release:
- New Feature: Use new Rules to create custom page tests with added support for word presence, HTTP header content, and more complex regular expression matching.
- Uptime status will no longer be sent in notification emails.
- Connection timeouts are now considered errors, instead of warnings.
- Only errors are now sent by default in email notifications.
- Projects are now created even when there is a download error.
- Fixed issue where project users other than admins were unable to configure notifications in the project Settings tab.