Release Notes #42: Bug Fixes & Improvements
Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest release:
- New Feature: Use new Rules to create custom page tests with added support for word presence, HTTP header content, and more complex regular expression matching.
- Uptime status will no longer be sent in notification emails.
- Connection timeouts are now considered errors, instead of warnings.
- Only errors are now sent by default in email notifications.
- Projects are now created even when there is a download error.
- Fixed issue where project users other than admins were unable to configure notifications in the project Settings tab.
Think Testomato is still missing something that would make monitoring your website easier?
Share your ideas with us firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join us on Facebook or Twitter.