Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s the change log for our last release:
- Project dashboard buttons have been moved and placed together ahead of further design changes and upcoming new features.
- New app icons have been added to the Account tab.
- The project dashboard now displays website favicons.
- Important issues will not be closed in the case of a test timeout.For example:
A 500 error is found on your Hompeage and then, a timeout occurs. The 500 error will remain open even if the timeout has been resolved.
- A new Help Docs article has been added to describe how we download website content.