Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest release:
- New Feature: HTTP Basic and HTTP Digest Authentication now supported in password-protected area testing.
- Testomato will now send notifications for the error message: “Error establishing a database connection”.
- Uptime monitoring icons (green or red circle) have been added to problem report emails.
- Fixed problem where false reports were being sent as a result of internet connectivity loss.
- Fixed issue with unsubscribe link in email notifications.