Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest release:
- New feature: Multiple test duplication and deletion! Hold Shift (or Ctrl/Cmd) and click to select test boxes in your dashboard.
- Added HTTP basic and digest authentication support to Testomatobot. Coming soon to our web app, too!
- Testomatobot: RFC2626 compliant parsing of HTTP message headers.
- Testomatobot no longer ignores cookie expiration, max-age, and path.
- Fixed Testomatobot bug in decoding body with chunked transfer encoding.
- Fixed several segfaults and memory leaks inTestomatobot.
- Loader (rotating arrows) will now show when tests are running.
- Fixed issue on project page for some users where no tests were loading.
- Testomato’s homepage will now be shown even if we are unable to count tests temporarily.
- Fixed problem where app was overloaded at 2AM.