Release Notes #30: Bug Fixes & Improvements
Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest release:
- Testomato can now show HTTP response headers for project tests.
- Newest version of the Testomato Chrome extension is now available!
- Tests with unknown statuses on “My Projects” will now be run automatically.
- Fixed issue with Pagerduty integration where in rare cases it failed to report an incident.
- Fixed issue were time since last change was reported incorrectly (if a user’s clock was wrong).
- API test results are now available for a longer time period.
We’d love to hear your feedback! Let us know what we can do better.
Share your ideas with us firstname.lastname@example.org or join us on Facebook or Twitter.