Release Notes #28: Bug Fixes & Improvements
Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest release:
- Fixed a security issue in the Paymill library.
- Result page for anonymous users: fixed link to errors and project titles are no longer shown twice.
- Form configuration modal will now automatically open if a form test is not configured.
- Unconfigured form tests no longer have a switch in the test box to enable them.
- Clicking on a link inside a test box will automatically close pop-up windows.
- Fixed autocomplete that showed the same email more than once.
- Fixed some non-existing urls showing status 500 instead of 404.
How would you improve Testomato?
Share your ideas with us firstname.lastname@example.org or join us on Facebook or Twitter.