Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log for our latest release:
- Improved calculation and reporting of timeouts.
- Add more detailed info about request timing in issue details.
- “My Projects” is now called: “All Projects”.
- String tests will no longer be tested if a Status test fails
- Added Server returned no data incident type.
- Added Missing HTTP headers error message.
- Significant improvement of Testomatobot speed.
- More information about SSL errors.
- Better workaround added for long handshake intolerance.
- All timing information now includes millisecond precision.
- I/O errors will be reported when downloading content.
- Prevent timeouts when downloading content from our US testing location.
- Fixed misleading error message: “Incorrect status code 0”.
- Fixed error in monthly reports related to open tutorials.