Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our last release:
- Improved cookie management for protected area authentication when cookies for different domains have the same name.
- Fixed problem with unresponsive click on project page based on user feedback.
- All timed out tests are now run twice to help prevent false alerts.
- Resolved issue that was causing Monthly Reports not to send.
- Better handling when second testing location is unavailable.