Release Notes #20: Bug Fixes & Improvements
Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log for our last release:
- New error: Alert for blank page status 200.
- Improved copy when creating multiple projects.
- Added alert for multiple project creation when URLs are from the same host.
- Limit for multiple project creation: 30 projects.
- Fixed issue where a confirmation token was not generated for some new users and could not be confirmed by email.
- Removed the message “Downloaded in 0s” for timeouts.
Have an idea of how we can improve Testomato? We’d love to hear your ideas!
Share your ideas with us firstname.lastname@example.org or join us on Facebook or Twitter.