Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log for our last release:
- New time intervals in Reports: Last 7 or last 30 days.
- Tutorial emails will only be sent to project owners. Users who don’t own projects will no longer receive these emails.
- robots.txt tests are no longer created if a file does not exist.
- URLs that contain a username are explicitly not supported.
- Fixed bad unsubscribe link in tutorial emails.
- Fixed project response in API.
- Revised copy on Payment page.
- Coming soon: better tool tips!