Release Notes #15: Bug Fixes & Improvements
Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log for our last release:
- New API task: Start project tests.
- Changed timeout limits to reduce the default delay to 50ms (max. 30s – min. 0s).
- What Is a Robots.txt File?
- What’s the Difference Between Email Reports and Notifications?
- User Profile Settings
- Fixed issue where incidents weren’t being deleted when a project was deleted.
We’d love for you to participate in the future development of our roadmap, so please don’t be shy!
Share your ideas with us email@example.com or join us on Facebook or Twitter.