Release Notes #12: Bug Fixes & Improvements
Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log for our last release:
- Fixed problem where tests with an authentication failure were shown as green in dashboards.
- No longer testing HTTP headers and content that Testomato is unable to access due to timeouts.
- Fixed inaccurate duration of test runs in incident reports for users with password protected areas.
- Added details about download errors to incident details.
- More accurate information regarding timeouts in test results and incident reports.
Have more ideas about the future development of our roadmap?
Share your ideas with us firstname.lastname@example.org or join us on Facebook or Twitter.