Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest release:
- Added icons to the menu in Settings.
- The design undefined tests in problem report emails has been improved.
- Fixed bug that was causing duplicate results for projects with matching domain names.
- Added Phusion Passenger error detection.
- Removed issues from project incident reports that are caused by Testomato.
- The test interval for new projects will now be set to 5 minutes by default for all paid and free trial accounts.