Release Notes #1: Bug Fixes & Improvements
Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to Testomato with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log of our latest release:
- Added icons to the menu in Settings.
- The design undefined tests in problem report emails has been improved.
- Fixed bug that was causing duplicate results for projects with matching domain names.
- Added Phusion Passenger error detection.
- Removed issues from project incident reports that are caused by Testomato.
- The test interval for new projects will now be set to 5 minutes by default for all paid and free trial accounts.
If you would like to participate in the future development of our roadmap, please don’t be shy!
Share your ideas with us email@example.com or join us on Facebook or Twitter.