There’s some new things on the horizon for Testomato, and we’re excited to finally be able to share them with you. We’ve been working hard on a couple new features that we think will help improve your automated testing experience.
#1 Forms Testing Redesign
As you know by now, one of the most important things to us at Testomato is creating a tool that is, above all, simple. Our form tests are something we’ve felt needed to be redesigned in order to make the setup easier for users.
Currently, we download your website’s source code and identifiy any forms we find. Once you’ve configured your tests, we check to make sure your forms return the correct expected page and no common error messages are present within the HTML.
However, until now, there’s been no option available for users to manually define a form test, meaning it was only possible for forms to be found automatically before configuration.
The new redesign should help make this process a whole lot easier!
You will now be able to:
- Add a form test manually to your project
- Manually select the web page you want us to search for forms
- Select a form you want tested if there are multiple forms present on the page
- Configure tests easily with our redesign for setting up test parameters
Take a look below at an original wireframe of the new design:
And here is the final product:
Many of our users need the option to invoice their use of Testomato for testing their projects. So, we’ve added the ability to generate in-app invoices for your monthly subscriptions.
Here’s what you need to know:
- An invoice history will be available in your account
- You can download all invoices (PDF)
- Each month we’ll send your invoice via email with a download link
- All invoices will have an automatically generated invoice number
These are just a couple of the new things we’ve got planned for Testomato, but changes we feel will help make sure your automated testing stays just the way we like it – quick and easy!